Hey! I'm over here....
Thursday, September 6, 2007
Here's an ever-growing list of my likes and dislikes...
- Ice cream... I can survive on only icecreams for 4 days....
- Tigers - just to watch on TV and within cages
- Watching a favourite movie for the umpteenth time (For details, read the other points)
- Talking, and forcing others listen to me
- Gone with the wind
- Being in water, in general. Taking bath? No, not necessarily!
- Chocolates. Even bitter ones upto 70% bitterness
- Watching aeroplanes. They always leave me excited...
- The Sound of Music
- Cakes. Not only eating but also baking.
- Skies full of
- Raindrops on
- Whiskers on kittens (No, not really)
- Painting (on canvas)
- Smells of most toxic fuels like Petrol and Turpentine (to which I'm allergic of)
- Laughing till my stomach aches ( I'll do anything for this... Even watching stupid movies like Hotshots)
- Having kids (I wish I had 4 children. Well, I'm not even a mother yet)
- Junk food, including KFC and McDonald's
- The moments I fall sleep when hubby tries to wake me up!
- Talking babytalks to hubby (coz we do not have a child)
- Freebies (which I do not seem to get as often as others)
- Taking photos
- To be 50 years old (so that I can count my wrinkles and relate them to experience)
- Bride Barbie (I bought one when I was 23. Shortly after, I got married)
- Cycling and hiking and sweating one full day at a stretch and not feeling tired at all.
- Listening to singers above 60 years old singing their 'century old' (nearly) hit songs
- Getting mails in my inbox
- Children's toys :-) (for the child in me)
- Scaring neighbours away with my singing
- Myself because there are more things I love than I hate
- And the sound of rain drops...
- Rooms lit by sunshine
- The night vision I get after 45 minutes of switching off the light.
- Shopping on SALE!
- Hairstyles with bangs in little children.
- Dew drops
- Flower beds
- Piece of chocolate which delivers a few surprise drops of Cognac
- Snakes. Poisonous or not, water or land, dead or live. I hate them. More than I fear!
- Most Vegetables
Alcohol(Not now :-)
- Low cost airlines
- Cigarette smoke. I prefer to walk the other way around if someone smokes walking in front of me.
- Maggots in my kitchen sink ;-) (Disclaimer: By this point I don't declare that there were maggots in my poorly cleaned kitchen sink. And that I started cleaning religiously after that incident)
- Being sick. Especially throwing up, which I do about twice a year!
- Sports - to play and most often, to watch.
- Any reptiles
- Sharks! Because I'm scared to death even while seeing on TV!
- Pain. Of any kind...
- People cornering me with truth that I know but prefer not to admit
- Animal smell, even animals that I love
- Contolling the urge to sing while in the presence of others
- Putting ginger-garlic paste in hot oil pan (which is important for most indian and chinese food. But it pops violently)
- Forgetting food left over the stove
- Skinny models who are named hot and sexy these days
Cleaning(Not anymore. I love cleaning now-a-days)
- Falling down from the terrace that is more than 12 feet from ground when I was 11 (I didn't break any bones, but it hurt a lot)
- Receiving junk-junk mail
- Bothering to make such long lists that probably no one will read!
- Mosquito bites
- Any bites
Posted bySue Gir at 11:20 AM
Posted in category: Tittle-Tattle