Hey! I'm over here....

Missed me lately? Well, I have been busy doing this and now this. You can find me regularly over here.

Why I love Google....

I sit at my desk all day browsing the computer... except when I am painting... but I don't paint as often as I should be...

You ask me exactly what I do. Well, here's a list of 10 websites I visit everyday like a maniac...

  1. Gmail - I check my inbox for what sounds like a thousand times everyday. But somehow the total number of non-spam emails I receive everyday is less than 5. Life is totally hard on me!
  2. Blogger
  3. Google Adsense - Yes, I check everyday to make sure that I still haven't made a cent...
  4. Google Analytics
  5. Picasa Webalbums (I use Picasa software to organise my photos)
  6. Youtube
  7. Google - Some umpteen searches of "this" and "that". Some day I'll take a snapshot of my searches to share with you.... Only if you promise not to laugh!
  8. All updated blogs I have subscribed to.
  9. Wetcanvas - My favourite art forum.
  10. Illustration Friday and Photo Friday - To exhibit work and to check for updates...

Except for points 8, 9 and 10, I use my google account all over. Now don't you see why I love google so much?

I just can't live without it. Go! Google!

Disclaimer: I am not getting paid by Google for writing this

Posted bySue Gir at 6:26 PM

4 comments:

TV de LCD said... April 6, 2008 at 10:31 AM  

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

rtfgvb7803 said... May 14, 2010 at 7:18 PM  

IS VERY GOOD..............................

baby boy names said... February 29, 2012 at 12:25 AM  

Very interesting blog. I really enjoyed reading it. I'd like to invite you and your readers to come check some of my writing out. Thanks.
baby boy names

Clinical studies for diabetes mellitus said... July 13, 2012 at 10:03 PM  

Interesting post!

Post a Comment